SAFETY & TRAINING: A.I.R Recruitment
Suzie Ninevski, Director of A.I.R Recruitment and successful sales professional, has seen first-hand the importance of salespeople and the integral role they play within every business. But that success is only possible with the right, inclusive, tailored training and guidance.
“Throughout my sales career and as a recruiter, I’ve seen sales recruits left in the lurch with little to no induction training and just a blank note pad and pen with the message of “go sell”,” said Suzie. “These are often sales superstars who just need to reach their potential.”
This led to the development of A.I.R Recruitment’s induction training workbook for sales professionals, ‘Sales Success Strategy’.
The Sales Success Strategy training is a guide to assist new recruits to thoroughly:
• Understand your organisation, your products, your services, pricing and delivery to market
• Understand your product and service key differentiators
• Understand your competitors and their strengths, weaknesses and threats with how to pitch against specific competitors, overcome objections and identify where your strengths sit in the market landscape
• Determine and develop target markets and key opportunities
• Identify long and short-term opportunities
• Develop strategic plans for key accounts
The Sales Success Strategy is a perfect example of A.I.R Recruitment’s drive to connect quality candidates to quality organisations. Established training and support are provided to ensure candidates are set up for success, sequentially attracting and retaining quality candidates for the employer.