Connect with us

National

E-bike left on charge blamed after fire engulfs Sydney home – The Guardian

More than 20 firefighters sent to three-level Darlinghurst terrace to put out the blaze

Published

on

SydneyMore than 20 firefighters sent to three-level Darlinghurst terrace to put out the blaze
A fire that engulfed a three-level house in Sydney on Friday was started by an e-bike that was left on to charge overnight, according to firefighters.
More than 20 firefighters were sent to the Darlinghurst terrace to put out the blaze, which threatened seven people and burned through three storeys. Photos released by New South Wales Fire and Rescue showed a charred e-bike.
A bedroom in the fire-hit home….

Click here to view the original article.