Connect with us

National

Pizza bar worker ‘deeply sorry’ over South Australia coronavirus lockdown – ABC News

A pizza bar worker whose alleged lie sent South Australia into coronavirus lockdown unnecessarily says he is “extremely remorseful and deeply sorry”.

Published

on

post featured image

A pizza bar worker whose alleged deception sent South Australia into coronavirus lockdown has expressed “extreme remorse” but the man’s lawyer says some of the information provided by authorities has been inaccurate and unfair.
Key points:

  • South Australia went into a hard six-day coronavirus lockdown from Thursday
  • The Premier claimed a man’s lie to authorities led them to deciding on the lockdown
  • The man says he is sorry but that not all information is correct

Last week, SA health authorities said…

Click here to view the original article.