Connect with us

National

A dozen Queensland schools evacuated after receiving bomb threats – The Guardian

Thirty schools in NSW were evacuated earlier this week after threats were emailed from eastern Europe

Published

on

At least a dozen schools in Queensland have been evacuated following a series of emailed bomb threats.
New South Wales premier, Gladys Berejiklian, said a series of similar threats received in Sydney this week had originated in eastern Europe.
Following a briefing from the NSW police commissioner, Mick Fuller, Berejiklian told reporters in Sydney on Thursday that the emails, which prompted the evacuation of about 30 schools during HSC exams, had come from a single source.
Hes allowed me to confirm…

Click here to view the original article.