Connect with us

National

Mum strangled to death in horror dog walking accident – Yahoo News Australia

A mum of four has died in a freak accident after she was choked by two dog leads during a walk.

Published

on

post featured image

A mum of four has died in a freak accident after she was choked by two dog leads during a walk.
On July 8, Deborah Roberts was found faced down while walking through a grassy field in Wrexham, in North Wales in the UK.
According to The Sun, a coroner heard the 47-year-old was found by a young girl who alerted two men nearby a woman was choking.
Ms Roberts was found with two leads wrapped around her neck and dogs pulling on the leads at either end.
Despite the efforts of paramedics, the mothe…

Click here to view the original article.