Experienced Operator (Hunter Valley)
MRS Services Group is the Hunter Valley’s solution in mining and maintenance support. Based in Muswellbrook (Upper Hunter Valley, northern New South Wales) MRS Services Group has evolved today into a comprehensive offering of specialised services. Their experience in providing the highest quality services, resources and solutions to every client has led to MRS Services Group being recognised by many as an industry leader.
MRS Services Group’s Mining Support Division provides a range of mine site assistance services including rehabilitation to various Hunter Valley mine sites. They have ongoing Multi-Skilled Plant Operator positions available based in the Singleton & Muswellbrook region.
- Excavator Operators
- Dozer Operators
- Experienced Earthworks Operators
Essential Criteria for all Operators:
- Commitment to Workplace Health & Safety;
- Experience operating earthmoving equipment;
- Experience within the Civil Construction Industry;
- Current Drivers Licence;
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously;
- Aged 21 or Older.
Desirable Criteria for all Operators:
- Current Medical;
- Reside within the Hunter Valley area.
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Training & Upskilling Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
If you believe you meet the requirements and are interested in pursuing this fantastic opportunity, please apply online via Seek attaching your resume.
For more information about the roles, please call HR on 02 6540 9400.