Programmed Skilled Workforce Singleton is currently seeking applications from motivated candidates looking to undertake a Dump Truck Traineeship. You will gain a Certificate III – Surface Extraction Operations and the opportunity to commence a career in the coal mining industry. This is a competency-based traineeship leading to a nationally recognised qualification. The roster will be an even time 12.5hr rotating day and night roster, averaging 43.75 hours per week.
To be considered for a traineeship, you must:
• Have absolute commitment to the term of the traineeship
• Hold a high regard for safety by following safe working practices
• Have an ability to work in a team environment and a can-do attitude
• Be able to work a rotating roster including nights and weekends
• Hold a current NSW CP2 drivers licence or higher – MUST be able to drive a manual vehicle
• Supply 2-3 work related referees
• Be able to pass a pre-employment NSW Order 43 medical and drug & alcohol test
• Be available to attend required interviews throughout the recruitment process
You will be asked to provide an RMS driving record for consideration if you are invited for an interview.
This is a residential role, no FIFO or camp facilities are available.
PLEASE NOTE: Programmed receive a high volume of applications for these roles and the recruitment process is ongoing so your patience is appreciated.
Applications can be submitted via the app Programmed Go, available to download free from the app store.