Future of Mining Australia returns to Sydney in March with the focus on technology, development, sustainability and startups.
Taking place this year from March 25 to 26, The Future of Mining Australia conference addresses the long-term goals of our industry with an agenda that has been created by bringing together an advisory board of select leading mining experts and new talent.
With over 500 professionals expected to attend at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, it will cover a vast range of content spanning right across the entire mining life cycle with technology, development and sustainability at its core, focusing on areas of development and the challenges ahead as mining begins to look beyond the now and plan for the future.
Key questions the conference will seek to answer include:
• Disruption in mining: Which social, geo-political, economic forces and market trends are reshaping the mining industry?
• Influencing change: How are mining companies re-focusing their efforts on creating a united workforce this is driven by innovation, problem-solving, collaboration and transparency?
• Value chain optimisation: How is the industry challenging itself to develop new ideas, out-of-the-box strategies and next level optimisation?
• Game changing equipment: Which new technologies are and will be being applied across the mining lifecycle to change the future of mining?
• The human effect: How can we continue to liberate our workforce through new job creation, training and development?
These topics and more will be delivered by industry experts and the conference is well supported by an extensive array of solution providers specialising in mining equipment, engineering, analytics, digitisation, consulting, advisory and artificial intelligence. These include Caterpillar, Komatsu, Epiroc, Honeywell, Inmarsat, Motion Metrics, Howden, MST Global, Vega, Earth AI and Petra Data Science.
It will also for the first time allow startup companies to showcase their latest innovations, game changing equipment and new solutions via the Future of MinTech.
This one-day program is dedicated to an audience of METS (Mining, Equipment, Technology and Service Providers), Mining Companies and Industry Investors. In partnership with startup experts, Unearthed, the Future of MinTech will deliver a uniquely valuable opportunity for startups and industry alike to discuss the key opportunities, success’ and areas of development for startups in the Mining Sector.
For those who are interested in discussing new ideas, concepts and strategies the Future of Mining is a great opportunity to join like-minded peers in sharing your thoughts.